Global MMK GmbH Privacy Statement (VAT: DE814642063) is applicable from May 25, 2018.
On May 25, 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force, which gives you more rights for the protection and privacy of your personal information.
Global MMK GmbH uses Privacy Statement to collect, process and store personal information. Below you can read the Privacy Statement completely and feel free to contact us for all your questions at the email address we provide in the Statement.
This Statement describes what information we collect, how we handle it, and for which purposes we use it, as well as your rights associated with your data.
Contact person for personal data protection is available via email:
The personal information we collect is: Your name, last name, address, contact telephone, e-mail, Tax indentification number for issuing invoices, cookies, other personal information that you or a third party makes available during business co-operation such as video, photos and other.
General information about cookies
The cookie is a small file which is saved to your computer by the web site you have visited. The cookie notifies the webpage that the “old” user has reconnected by remembering its settings. Cookies record your preferences and settings, entering them into web forms and information for logged in users.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, but this informations can only be saved if the user allows it – websites can not gain access to information that the user did not give or access to other files on the user’s computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information or information that might identify you. However, the user can change their settings on the Internet browser and choose whether or not to approve automatically saving cookies or rerasing them imediately after closing the web browser.
Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information about cookie settings, select the internet browser you are using. Browsers:
Internet Explorer 8 and above
FireFox 3.5 and later
Google Chrome 10 and later
Safari 2 and newer
Opera 10.5 and later.
By blocking cookies, you can still browse the web pages, but certain functionality will not be available to you.
Permanent or saved cookies are stored on your disk (your computer) and remain there even after you close your web browser. They are used to store information such as your login name and password, so you do not have to sign in for each visit to a particular location.
Temporary cookies are temporarily stored on the disk and are deleted after you close the Internet browser. By means of these websites, they store temporary information such as items in a shopping cart.
First page cookies
“First party cookies” come from websites that users view and may be permanent or temporary.Websites and cookies are used to save the information they will reuse when they visit the site the next time.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies originate from other, partner sites you are viewing. Third parties can collect information about users of different sites and use them for marketing and analytical purposes.
Types of cookies we use
Temporary cookies that run out (and are automatically deleted) when you close your web browser and we use them to enhance our user experience for visits.
Durable cookies usually have a date expiration far into the future and will stay in your browser until it expires, or until you manually delete it – we serve to better understand the users’ habits, so we can improve the webpage according to your habits. This information is anonymous.
Third Party Cookies
There are several external services that save cookies to a user. These cookies are not set up by our web site, but some serve the normal functioning of certain features that make it easier for users to access content. We currently allow:
Social Networks: Users can sign in and register through their Facebook accounts. Also, sharing social articles on a social network puts cookies on the user.
Measurement of visitation: This web site is used by the Google Analytics visit service. If you want to prevent the specified service from saving cookies, you can block it from the following link:
More information about cookie exclusion
There are currently several cookie exclusion websites for different services, and you can learn more about it at the following links:
We handle personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing our servicesincluding communication with you regarding mentioned services, answering your inquiries, concluding the contract, meeting the obligations arising from the contract and issuing the invoice for the services performed
- For the purposes of marketing communications(including notices of new services and upgrades of existing services and events we organize
- Your data will be transferred to third partiesonly when it justifies the legitimate interest in ensuring secure and legitimate work and the fulfillment of legal obligations (eg tax liabilities that may include the mediation of your personal information in the Tax Administration). Your data will be given to the responsible company after the writen request through e-mail. We have signed the agreement with our service companies and have become legally bound by conditions that meet the requirements of GDPR and reflect privacy and security obligations to customers.
- Obtaining legal requirements and resolving disputes.In order to protect our business and enforce or protect its rights, personal data may be disclosed. We will disclose your personal information only in the manner and under the conditions prescribed by law.
- For the purpose of statistical analysis to enhance the experience of visiting our web site
We keep personal information in compliance with the applicable state laws. We store them for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed or for compliance with the law. The personal data we process on your personal consent will be stored until your revocation.
Please note that we do not delete your information:
- if they are needed to calculate the cost of the works and we can only deal with them until the statutory limitation of claims in accordance with the general laws regulating compulsory and legal relations
- in the event of a forced payment of unpaid claims being initiated
- if a product or service complaint is filed within the time limit until and in accordance with the applicable regulations (eg Consumer Protection law etc.).
It is possible to anonymize instead of deleting the data.
When processing your personal information, we can use service providers outside the EU. This will only be done if there is a European Commission decision on adequacy for that third country or if we have agreed with our service provider to comply with the binding privacy regulations.
With are treating the personal information you provide us in contact forms or by e-mail, with great confidentially. Your data is being used to process your inquiry. We process your personal information on the basis of a consent.
Personal Data Protection:
In order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or accidental loss, we undertake all technical and organizational security procedures in accordance with our capabilities and the rules of the GDPR in a way that ensures that only authorized data processing personnel have access to your personal information only when necessary and consistent with the purpose of collecting personal data.
Examples of such procedures are:
- monitoring, reviewing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- computer protection with antivirus programs
- the rule of opening e-mails from unknown sources
Collected data is electronically protected by an SSL certificate that encrypts data and thus ensures that communication between the user’s computers and our website is carried out with a secure protocol. Data protection is taken seriously, and we take various precautions to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transfer over the Internet, or any wireless network, can be 100% secure. As a result, although we are implementing reasonable safeguards for data protection we cannot guarantee the protection of any information transmitted to or from the website and we are not responsible for the actions of any third party receiving such information.
Right to Access Personal Data:
At any point you can ask us to access your personal information.
The right to correct (supplement, modify) inaccurate personal data:
Right to oblivion or deletion of personal data:
At any point you can ask us to delete your personal information, but please be aware that there are reasons why you cannot delete it, for example, with legally prescribed archiving obligations. You can withdraw the consent you give at any time.
If you withdraw a given consent, we will no longer use your information for agreed purposes, which may result in the inability to use some of the additional benefits associated with them.
If you want to fill your consent again, you can do so by filling here: https://global-mmk.com/consent
Data processing is necessary to conclude business cooperation with us or to complete the concluded contract. If you do not provide us with contact information, it might happen that we will not be able to fulfill our obligations or agreement with you.
Right to Objection Concerning Personal Data Processing:
If we distribute your information for the purpose of performing a public interest task or public body, or when referring to our legitimate interests, we may file a complaint against such processing if there is an interest in protecting your data.
Right to Distribution restriction:
You may request a restricted distribution of your data:
- if you deny the accuracy of the data in the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this data
- if data processing was unlawful, but you refuse to delete and instead ask for data usage restriction
- if the data is no longer needed for the foreseen purposes, but still needed to fulfill the legal requirements
- if you have filed a complaint about the distribution of your data
Right to Appeal:
If you believe that when processing your data happened violation of European Data Protection Regulations, please contact us on e-mail address to clarify any questions. You are certainly entitled to file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency or, in the event of a change of the applicable regulations, to another body that will assume its jurisdiction from 25 May 2018 and to the supervisory body within the European Union.
If you wish to express any of these rights or you have questions about your personal information, please contact us by submitting a request regarding the implementation of personal information rights in writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
For reliable identification, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity in the event of your rights to access your personal information and may refuse to process your request in the event of an obvious intent of misuse.
We will reply to your application for the rights related to the above personal information, without unnecessary delay and in any case within 30 days of receipt of the request.